General Contracting & Reconstruction
Time To Rebuild or Remodel
Finding a general contractor who knows how to handle reconstruction or repair the damage after a structure loss is important. Making the wrong choice can lead to further damage and undesirable results. At Dryfast Property Restoration, we can take care of both your restoration needs and your reconstruction needs. As Licensed General Contractors, we provide a seamless transition from restoration to reconstruction. From simple repairs and remodeling, to total reconstruction or capital improvement projects.
Dryfast Property Restoration has the resources and knowledge to offer these services:
– Structural or Partial Shrink Wrap
– Kitchen Cabinetry & Design
– Intrusive Investigation / Selective Demolition
– Full-Scale Carpentry
– Complete Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing
– All Roofing Configurations
– Complete Exterior Envelope Reconstruction
– Interior Build-Out and Finishes
– Site Containment / Temporary Shoring
– Complex Installation and Interior Finishes
We Get Right To Work
Every aspect of the reconstruction process is managed by Dryfast Property Restoration. Our Project Managers understand the complexity of construction planning, consulting and supervision after a disaster.
As a General Contractor, we have strong relationships with a network of skilled trade contractors, architects, and other professionals. We work closely with insurance companies and adjusters to expedite claims, especially in time-critical environments.
Our goal is to fully restore property value, control costs, limit business interruption and restoring piece of mind to homeowners.